- Coal Mine Slaves, AJ+, July 2014.
- Brothel Owner Rescues Soccer Team: Directed video for The New York Times, November, 2012.
- Greece’s Right-Wing Fringe: The first time anyone had access to film Golden Dawn, the Greek far-right wing party, from the inside. As Greece reels from deep austerity cuts and prepares for elections, some ultranationalist groups are appealing to increasingly insecure voters.
- Greece’s Dangerous Cuts: As Greece is forced to make steep spending cuts, many families are falling into poverty and face losing healthcare coverage. Directed the video for The New York Times, December 2011.
- A series of audio-slideshows (and one video) on Afghanistan published on Newsweek, 2010.
ATHENS, GREECE. Questioning Greek Growth – Greece is to become Europe’s #1 gold exporter. Click here to watch the video.
LARISSA, GREECE. December, 2012.
ATHENS, GREECE. February, 2013. Greeks are turning to dirty and environmentally damaging solutions for heat after the government raised taxes on heating oil by 450 percent. Click here to watch: More taxes less heating.
ATHENS, GREECE. October, 2012. Click here to watch the video: Greek port where Chinese management is struggling to recast labor relations.
ATHENS. GREECE. April, 2012. As Greece reels from deep austerity cuts and prepares for elections, some ultranationalist groups with extreme ideologies are appealing to increasingly insecure voters. Click here to watch the video.
Searching for Ancient Ithaca: The Op-Ed columnist Nicholas D. Kristof sets sail for the Greek island of Cephalonia, in search of ancient Ithaca and traces of Homer’s hero, Odysseus. Click here to watch the video.
“Greece’s Dangerous Cuts,” December 2011. Video on the healthcare cuts in Greece. Click here to watch.